Re: (ET) C-185 loader and plow TODAY!

From:                   "Walter " <dwfh starlinx com>

> I have had
> the plow for years but never tried it and was curious.

Last winter was the first that I had the ET.  I had never moved snow with
anything but a shovel.  At the first big snow, I went out to the garage
and wrestled the snow thrower onto the tractor.  I drove it 5 feet out of
the garage and the thrower clogged.

while (TRUE) {
     Stopped; Cleared the chute; Went another 5 feet;
     Stopped; Cleared the chute; Went another 5 feet;
    }

Returned to garage;
Removed snow thrower;
Put the blade on;
Cleared driveway;
exit(OK);

/* <g> */

Someday I'll try sandblasting and repainting the rusty snow thrower.  For
now, the blade works ~great~.  And next to the flimsy gas tractor and
blade that the guy round the corner uses, the ET and its 4-foot blade
looks like something the road crews would be at home with.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc
1979 General Engines ElectroPed 24vdc