(ET) (Fwd) Snow Thrower for Sale (in Virginia??)

Mark Hanson <mhanson valcom com> has a snow thrower for sale:

> I have an extra snow blower for an E-15 with rear counterweights
> if you need it.
> $200.

I believe that Mark is located in Virginia.  He could probably ship the
machine, although shipping might be a bit pricey on such heavy cargo.

If interested, please respond directly to Mark at the address above.  DO
NOT JUST CLICK REPLY because I may not be able to forward your message
right away, and someone else who contacts Mark directly will get dibs on
it instead of you.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc