[no subject]

I came across an electric tractor by Mendomotive at:

http://www.mcn.org/a/mendomotive/Agriculture/ElectricTractor.htm

I eventually want to convert a tractor like the one on the main page or the
zamboni at Canadian Electric Vehicles Ltd (I thought their name was the
Canadian Guys because that's all people referred to them by).  Hope htis
helps and if you find other manufacturers I'm interested.

Tim Krokowski

It all started with compact fluorescent lights.  Before you know it there
was a corded electric pushmower, an active/passive solar house and then an
electric tractor.  Who knows what's next!  Oh yeah, I just got that
Inverter/battery backup for the house.