(ET) Need info...

I have a friend who is setting up the visitor center at a nearby
wetland/wildlife refuge (Seal Beach N.W.L.R.), and wants to get
a small envrironmentally compatible(electric) earthmover (front
loader) for managing mulch and compost.

Does anyone know of sources for a suitable elctric tractor?

BTW, my parent's EVplus has just rolled over 60,000 amazing
miles...great electric transportation!

I'm presently driving a loaner Toyota RAV4/EV while the Delphi
batteries in the Gen 1 EV1 are being upgraded. The RAV 4 EV is
an excellent, well-packaged, dependable vehicle.

Thanks!

Bill Korthof
(714) 875-3576