(ET) Elec-Trak Ad for Sale on eBay

Hi all:

I spotted this item for sale on eBay. I don't know the person selling, and
don't know anything about the item. Just thought you would like to know!

Rick Barnes
Aloha, OR

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=233662710

1971 Ad G.E. New Elec-Trak Garden Tractor

This ad is in great shape and would look good in your office or home as a
display.
Each ad is secured with a plastic sleeve and double cardboard backing for
shipping.
The measurements of each ad is approximately 6.5" X 10". Buyer prepays
highest
bid plus $2.00 s/h. Good Luck

NO RESERVE!

Buyer to pay shipping and insurance if desired. Please allow time for
personal
check to clear or send m.o. for quick shipping.

http://www.nwlink.com