(ET) battery storage

Only zero degrees for the batteries to see, how about -20 or more.

Seriously, I am on my second set of batteries , first made 12 years before the capacity dropped too low for me, second on 4th year.  they are still charging to 1.25+ on hydrometer.  I don't worry about any special storage, as I currently don't use the tractor in the winter, I just give the batteries a small "boost" charge about once a month from Dec. to Mar.

The first set was used for snow blowing all winter, sometimes is well below zero weather and seemed to have no problems, I just charged (probably overcharged) each time it was used.

The new generation of batteries seem to live quite well in cold weather, the old "rubber case" did not.

wombat