RE: (ET) RE: Elec Tract Website

Once you have published (as in, made public) your design, it is public
domain and cannot be patented without having some sort of substantive,
non-trivial, non-obvious changes made to the design.  A patent is a form of
publication with protections.  So feel free to put your design out there.

Bruce Conner