(ET) Tech Service

Hi all; It's been awhile since I finished my E15 and I recently found an
E20 in nice condition. I decided to do a complete resto job on this one
too and when I tried to contact Bill at Tecnical Service for prints and
parts I received no answer. This morning I took the unit to a carwash to
remove the small amount of corrosion and grime that had accumulated. I
ran into a gentleman that has two Elec-Traks and many attachments and he
informed me that he had heard Tech Service was going out of the
Elec-trak business and would no longer be supporting it. Has anyone else
heard this ? Happy Holiday's, John.