(ET) RE: Wanted: Electric Tractor - Aloha, Oregon

I found an electric tractor in Oregon City, Oregon! I picked it up last evening. It is a GE E-15 with a mower and tiller. Also a slim 60 page binder titled "Service Training Manual" covering E-12S and E-15 models. This manual is not highly detailed, but does have system schematics and functional descriptions. The tractor has a set of 6 batteries in it (US batteries, I think), and I got 4 more loose Trojans. All look old, I hope a can get a set together for testing at least (I know you should not mix batteries with different ages and capacities).

The tractor appears to be in pretty good condition (although I have not checked it out in the daylight yet). Card #3, the resistor board for field weakening (the last 4 forward speeds) is cooked. The guy I bought it from thinks the upper control panel was tipped out then the hood was closed shorting something out (he had bought the tractor at a yard sale in that condition). Then there is the question why was the control panel tipped out in the first place? Anyway, the tractor does not go, but all the motors have been tested. I am looking forward to getting the tractor running.

Does anybody have the schematics for Control Card #1 and Resistor Card #3? These are just shown as blocks in my "Training Manual".

Thanks!
Rick Barnes
Aloha, Oregon