Re: (ET) Wanted: Electric Tractor - Aloha, Oregon

Rick,

I wish you luck!  From my perspective in the San Francisco Bay Area, there
seem to be about two orders of magnitude (100X) more ETs east of the
Mississippi than on the West Coast.  Why is a mystery to me.

If you have time and are very determined you could always buy one back east
and follow the example of the old guy in the movie "The Straight Story".
Now that would be something to tell your grandchildren about!!

                    John Kelly

                    "Rick Barnes"

                    <barnesr nwlink com>               To:     <elec-trak
cosmos5 phy tufts edu>
                    Sent by:                           cc:

                    owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy        Subject:     (ET)
Wanted: Electric Tractor -
                    .tufts.edu                         Aloha, Oregon

                    12/02/1999 01:25 PM

Anybody have any  leads for me? I am looking for an electric tractor, any
type, any condition. I  am located near Portland, Oregon.

Thanks!
Rick  Barnes