[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) KANSAS WIND POWER
- Subject: Re: (ET) KANSAS WIND POWER
- From: jsgoev thirdwave net
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 09:06:41 -0600
- References: <E15AC5E23E18D31186440008C7F35EFE1A5DF0 CHESTE1ELM1 global1 mkg com>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
I just returned from a road trip picking up several Elec-Trak accessories.
Bob McBroom of Kansas Wind Power happens to live just a couple hours from
and he probably would not mind me saying he does not hardly deal with
Elec-Traks anymore. He is extremely busy with his business selling energy
related home products.
Your best bet is Bill Gunn of Tech. Services.
"Pestka, Dennis J" wrote:
> I have been calling Kansas Wind Power for over a week and all I get is a
> busy signal.
> Does anyone know the best way to get a hold of these people and who to
> for to get Elec Trak information ?