(ET) E12M plow mounting question

I'm trying to fit a plow blade to my E12M, but I've found out that the 12M
model has a somewhat different mounting than other models because there is
no front electric lift.  Does anybody have an exploded drawing or a good
photo of the manual lift mechanism for this model?  I have a line on a plow
with the standard mounting bracket and if I can rig a manual lift to it,
then I'll buy that.  If not, I'll have to do some scrounging for the one
with the manual lift.

Bruce Conner