From:   wombat[SMTP:wombat RealNS com]
Sent:   Monday, October 18, 1999 9:12 AM
To:     electrak list
Subject:        (ET) "Dead"  ET's

Agree, battery is a good place to look first, they will internally short or
open for no apparent reason.  It's a good idea to watdh the "Fuel" meter
when you try to start, if it drops to nothing suspect bateries.

Also, I have hade the fusible link on the disconnect burn partially open, I
guess from age, that can cause the same symptoms.

If those both look good, the next place to look is either the brake pedal
not releasing the safety switch or the seat switch not working, either can
kill everything.

wombat