RE: (ET) " Tunes For My Tractor "

Dan, Dennis,

I was going to respond with basically this same info, however I remember
reading just recently a web page about John's tractor that detailed the
tractor. Completely spec'd out the whole thing. But I can't seem to find it
anymore. Would you happen to know the url?

John?....John?......HEY JOHN,.... turn down your tractor and give us a
hand.
:-)