(ET) GE-15 at Tractor Pull Images

About 3 weeks ago, Matthew P. Magda Jr. posted about his
adventures at a tractor pull with his E-15.

I have now put these images up on my Elec-Trak site at:
 http://www.igs.net/~darrylmcmahon/evtools.htm

Go to the Tractors heading, then scroll down to the item called "4
photos of an Elec-Trak at a tractor pull"

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
 It's your planet.      Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 If you won't look      Voice: (613)828-0805
 after it, who will?    Fax:   (613)828-3199
                        http://www.igs.net/~darrylmcmahon