(ET) Tractor parts needed

Hello All, I've got a little further along on my WheelHorse C-185 Elec-Trak (its equivalent to a E-20). I picked up 6 used Trojan T105s monday night and then made up new battery interconnect cables and did some wire brushing on the rust and then some painting. However, I'm needing some parts for my tractor, one of the parts I'm needing is the PTO Contactor (WheelHorse pn is 516844), its missing....The other part is the mower guide, it was also missing.
Thanks, Tony
----
this is coming to you from an Apple Power Macintosh G3/300 running MacOS
8.6
Anthony Bailey (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu) Apple Computer Technician for Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701