(ET) SUPER GE

Has anyone heard of Elec-Tracs being modified for hot rod garden tractor
pulling competition?

yes i have
I pull with a gillson (gas)16 HP brigs. There are different classes just
like the big ones. I have a BLAST!!! brought the GE to one and was asked
not to bring it back. Had a hard time stopping it. I have wanted to soup
one up (have a idea on how to do it) but kinda need a few extra parts, like
another tractor!
o well, The things that lurk in the minds of MEN. hehe
Or is that the MORE POWER thing.  MMMMMMM  Maybe another motor, a few extra
batts? The 1000 amp jobs. mmmm
Matthew P. Magda Jr.