[no subject]

Joe's Message:

I have been using GE electric for about 25 years. My wower deck
has been
repaired numerous times. It has rusted to a point where the metal
is too
thin to weld. It just burns through. I am looking for either the whole
mower deck or just the main metal portion. I hate to give up the
mower in
favor of a gas powered machine. I also own a GE Welder and a GE
snow plow.

 I would appreciate any help you can offer.

>From Lee:

I'm sending him a separate message but thot I'd copy it here for anyone
else.

My friend has welded up my mower deck using extra steel plates welded to
the deck cross members beneath the attachment arms. It works great.