(ET) elec-trak not running

HELP !!!!

I last used my elec-trac last fall. (Didn,t have enough
snow to use the blower)

I tried to start it today to change over to the mower deck
and IT WONT MOVE!!

The snow blower runs, the deck runs, the tiller even runs,
BUT the darn drive motor wont run.

I have no idea what is going on. ALL suggestions and comments
will be considered.

 I'm sorry to say that I have no idea what size my tractor is
someone has painted it and all the #'s are gone.

If anyone has a way for me to discover its size please let me
know.

Even though I have been monitoring the e-mail for over a year
(all messages downloaded) this is my first time on. Keep up
the good work.

Thanks

Marty Canada

emcanada yahoo com