(ET) Gauge points...

I have a minor problem.  It bugs me because it would have been SO easy to
have taken
care of it before, but, well, I didn't so here goes.

Water got into the movements of both my current (load) and voltage (fuel)
gauges over
winter.  Now they don't read anything close to right.  It isn't hard to
find a volt or amp
meter to replace the bad ones, just to know where the "low", "normal" and
"high" etc. points are.
I have measured both voltage and current on the machine before, but I
never bothered to write
down the marked gauge points for either voltage or current.  I assume the
voltage is a
logarithmic taper (a small change in voltage at the top appears like a
large part of the scale
of the meter), but don't even know if the current was a linear taper or
not.  Does anyone
know what values are marked on the gauges, or what taper was used?  I
know, I could
just go and buy some, but I was thinking about digital ones, or even
combined, and would
like to know the values that were marked for reference.

Larry Elie

PS, this is E-12, but any of the 6 battery machines should be the same.