(ET) Upgrades

Hi,
Thanx for the replies. I guess I should have been a little clearer on upgrades. I was just keeping my previous posting short. (ha ha) I'm not opposed to upgrades. I think that part of the reason that the tractor didn't go over real well is the fact that most people (myself included) don't know much about (and a bit scared) of electricity. What I was seeing in the archives was alot of technical stuff. I think the average guy thinks like this: "What the hell are they talking about? Can I make this modification myself? I'm spending X dollars to change Y and I'm changing Y because now it can do this and/or save me this much per year". Guys like me need things in those terms. I would have a problem not knowing the return on investment. I have about 1.5 acres of lawn and have no problem with range, except a big snow storm. My average battery cost has been about $50 / year and I heard it costs about .50 - .75 for each charge. Does someone have a real number for charging costs? In any case, if I have a $1000 to spend, what should I spend it on and what will I get in return? When will I recover my investment, if ever? Does the new Canadian tractor make use of this technology and how does it compare to the original for performance?
Thanx again
Dean