(ET) Chagrin and delight

ETrakkers,

It is with a combination of embarassment and delight that I report that I
only just now learned about the two low-low gears on my E15!  I was
thumbing
through an E12 manual that I have, and it mentioned them. Slap to the
forehead! OF COURSE there would be! It's a tractor, dammit! "DUH!" as we
used to say in high school, or on special occasions like this one.

For running the snow thrower, it's the berries. Niiiice.

I have pictures of the "back porch" I added to my E15 for an extra 6
batteries. Check it out at http://www.maxmatic.com/electrak.htm .

-Max Hall
-maxo iname com