(ET) elec-trak mowers

I would like to know if anyone on the ev mailing list knows anyone in
the Pacific Northwest, between Salem, Oregon and Seattle, Washington,
who owns an ELEC-TRAK MOWER as I am interested in finding out more about
them and would like to talk to or correspond with them about these
machines. Also, if anyone in the same area has an elec-trak for sale, I
would like to find out about it. If anyone is in the Portland/Vancouver
area with an elecl-trak, I would very much like to be able to contact
them about these mowers.

Daniel Eyk