(ET) [ET] bucket loader pix

I have a bucket loader on an E-15.  I note that a few of us have never seen one up close, so I put a couple of rough pix up on a web site.

http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/lane/8670

There are two pictures if you look all around.  I will fix the page soon, but I saw a request for pix, so here they are - from the owner's manual.  Not a GE accessory, this loader was made by EG&W manufacturing in Eagle Grove IA.  It was a plug-in electric hydraulic with a quick on/off fram feature.  I can get mine on or off in a matter of a few minutes.  But then what do you do with it!

Pieter