Re: Guest Book

Heloo everyone,
I am posting this for someone who contacted me about a tractor to sell.
Please
contact Bill at:    bfranklin voyager net
He has an E12 front mounted mower tractor to sell. He and the tractor are
located
near Chicago. I was told that its been repainted and has good batteries.
I have not seen the tractor but he tells me its in great shape and ready
to go. As
for price you need to take that up with him.
Good luck,
Walt