Re: Tires

Matt,
    You can probably find a replacement tire with more aggressive tread to
fit your wheel.  Carlisle, Duro and Dico are three popular brands.
Gemplers
(http://www.gemplers.com/) has an excellent selection of small tires in
their catalog (which they'll send you for free).

    -Ken Burner

--On Wednesday, September 16, 1998, 8:43 AM -0400 obrien linux67 dn net