From:          "Jon Grimm" <gromit sgi net>
To:            <darrylmcmahon igs net>
Subject:       Elek-Trak for sale
Date:          Fri, 3 Apr 1998 18:32:55 -0500

    GE Elek-Trak Tractor for sale. With front mower, snow blade, hedge =
trimmers, service manual
NO BATTERIES
Pittsburgh, PA area
CHEAP
If you know of anyone who may be interested, please have them contact =
me.
Thank you!

Darryl McMahon                    48 Tarquin Crescent
 It's your planet.  If you        Nepean, ON, Canada K2H 8J8
 won't look after it, who will?   Voice: (613)828-0805
                                  Fax:   (613)828-3199
                                  http://www.igs.net/~darrylmcmahon/