Second Saturday, October 12th

Hi, everyone —

We're back from the summer and are going to restart Second Saturdays at
Smith! For anyone new since last spring, on the second Saturday of each
month we organize a couple of quarter peal attempts; we generally try to
have two attempts in tower, with one focused on getting newer ringers a
first of something, and often have handbell quarters as well. We generally
start around 3:30.

The next Second Saturday is October 12th. If you're interested in ringing,
add your name to the relevant column on the Second Saturday tab of the
Smith attendance spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/154dMgLnAtIlfRhxAX5NFAv6HLFxYgrOgvSWvX38FGos/edit?gid=998161365#gid=998161365

Because I'm sending this a little late, I'll probably wait until Thursday
night to put together bands. If you have any questions or requests, feel
free to email me!

Hope to see many of you next week!

-Leland