The next two Saturdays (please fill out the spreadsheet)

   There are two yeses for Old North practice tomorrow and one for October
5th.  On the 5th we know that many people will be out of town (not just
the NYC group). If we are cancelling that practice it would probably be
good to let the historic site know right away, in case they want to
schedule an extra tour (October is one of their prime tourist months).
Anybody planning to come tomorrow who hasn't said so on the spreadsheet?

   Also, in terms of this weekend, Sunday is the blessing of the animals
at ON, after the main service. We will start ringing a bit late.

Laura Dickerson