Saturday 10:30a tour

Hi! Just as a heads-up — if you’re around on Saturdays, before practice,
when the 10:30a tour is being run, they may ask you if you feel
comfortable ringing a bell for the tour. I’ve done this once, and Julius
asked if it’s something that others would also do. I told him that we
couldn’t promise it, but if people were there, they _may_ be willing to do
so. I did this last weekend — I raised the one, rang a few strokes, and
lowered it, and give a quick overview. They still played the video,
because it leads into the talk, though…

If you don’t feel comfortable doing this, for whatever reason, do feel
free to say no.

Ricky