FAVOR NEEDED FOR SUNDAY MORNING

  Sorry to shout.  I signed up to host the lemonade hour at Old North on
Sunday, but I will be away for a family funeral :-(
The time commitment is about 10:40 AM through whenever people are done,
but that should be by 11:30, I'd think, plenty of time to be ready for
service ringing.
I'm planning to be at practice tomorrow.  I could explain in person or
send emails about what is involved.  It's pretty easy.  All the required
consumables are already in the kitchen, and I think Brian will have set up
the tables in the courtyard.

Laura Dickerson