Being lemonade hosts at Old North?

     For part of the summer (this year starting on July 14th through
September 1st) Old North moves the service to 10 AM (cooler, I guess). Lat
year we did not change our ringing time.  Also in summer instead of coffee
hour there is lemonade and cookie time in the courtyard.  Last summer we
hosted this twice. It's very easy - Brian or someone has already set up
the tables.  There is lemonade concentrate and some treats in the kitchen,
ready to be mixed and plated and moved onto the tables.  If nobody else
wants to do it, I'll just sign up on my own, but it's more fun with two.
It looks like there are open slots for late July through the beginning of
September.

Laura Dickerson