June 15 quarters/peal

Hi everyone,
We have Advent from 2:30-6pm on Saturday June 15 for some quarter peals or
a peal.  Could you all please let me know if you are available and
interested in ringing?  Please also let me know how much you would want to
ring (one quarter, multiple quarters, a peal), or if you have any specific
requests (even if we don't get to them this time, we'll hopefully have more
of these).  It's quite early, so I'll send a reminder in a week or so
before I set up the bands.

Thanks!
Abby