Riding my bike to Montreal!

Hi folks,

As many of you may have heard, I’ll be riding my bike to Montreal with the
Boston Cyclists Union next week! This ride is one of the Boston Cyclists
Union’s major annual fundraisers, and in order to go on the ride, I have
committed to raising $1,900 for the BCU in order to support and enable
them to advocate for safer streets in Boston for all road users. The BCU
has done some great work over the last few years, and every day, I use
separated, protected bike lanes that they have fought for on my commute.

I’m only $250 away from reaching this goal, and I need to reach my goal by
Friday night in order to go on the ride. Please consider donating whatever
you are willing and able to donate in order to support me and the BCU’s
vision of a safer Boston! Here’s the link to my fundraising page:
https://secure.qgiv.com/event/bostreal2024/account/1708954/

Thank you!

Sam