Summer Curling

Hello,

Apologies for the unrelated email amid our guild meeting planning, but
several people had mentioned a passing interest in curling when I mentioned
I was playing the last two winters.

This June, they are starting up a six-week summer session at Veterans
Memorial Rink in Somerville on Sundays from 2-4:30 pm, and are encouraging
beginners:
https://northendcurling.club/index.php/events/events-list2/leagues/47-summer-2024-1

I'm not sure how long before registration is full, but if you're interested
let me know soon and I'll pass along the referral password- and for those
who attend service ringing we can head over together from Old North!

Best,
John