/Quilla

From: WRSlist groups io <WRSlist groups io> On Behalf Of Don Morrison
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2024 12:32 PM
To: NAGCR groups io; WRS <wrslist groups io>; Boston Ringers
<boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: [WRS] Alex Storrs

Have any of you a current email address for Alex Storrs? The most recent I
have is

storrs stsci edu <mailto:storrs stsci edu>

but it seems to be stale.

Thanks!

—
Don Morrison dfm ringing org <http://mailto:dfm ringing org>
“I sent one e-mail in my life. I sent it to Jeff Raikes at Microsoft,
and it ended up in court in Minneapolis, so I am one for one.”
– Warren Buffet, interview on CNN 22 October 2013

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#9640) <https://groups.io/g/WRSlist/message/9640>  |
Reply To Sender <mailto:dfm ringing
org?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BWRS%5D%20Alex%20Storrs>  | Reply To Group
<mailto:WRSlist groups io?subject=Re:%20%5BWRS%5D%20Alex%20Storrs>  | Mute
This Topic <https://groups.io/mt/105503342/497455>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/WRSlist/post>