From: "Katarina Whimsy via Boston-change-ringers" <boston-change-ringers
cosmos phy tufts edu>
To: "Boston Change Ringers" <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2024 11:04:43 AM
Subject: Fwd: Lanterns & Luminaries--April 11, 2024

Heyo! I've put a column on the spreadsheet for the Lanterns and Luminaries
ringing event at Old North. It will be 15-20 minutes of righting on
Thursday April 11th. If you want to attend the reception, you can do that,
or honestly you can just sneak up to the belfry. We should get a list of
names of ringers. to send them, so it would be great if people can fill out
availability for this sooner rather than later!

~Kat