Re: Philly

On Sat, Feb 24, 2024 at 10:49 AM Joshua Burson via Boston-change-ringers
boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu
<http://mailto:boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:

Is anyone interested in going to Philly for the ringing weekend next month?

Betty and I are going, but I doubt that’ll be of any help with car pooling
from Boston, sorry! :-)

—
Don Morrison dfm ringing org <http://mailto:dfm ringing org>
“That was a cinematic trick adapted for print…. It’s probably called
a fast dissolve, or a crosscut/zoom. Or something. An industry where
a senior technician is called a Best Boy might call it anything.”
– Terry Pratchett, *Mort*