Re: Guild meeting 1/29

Hi again,
Apparently the attachment might not have gone through, so here is the text:

   1.

   Discuss minutes of the last meeting.  It appears the agenda for the 2023
   meeting was for a combined Advent/MIT Guild meeting, but the minutes
seem
   to be entirely Advent, so unclear where these are.
   2.

   New members.  Our constitution says these are automatically enrolled
   based on attendance, and that a list should be kept.  Do we have a list,
   and does anyone need to be added to it?
   3.

   Officer reports
   1.

      Ringing master - Kat Whimsy!
      2.

      President - Abby Timmel
      3.

      Secretary - Margaret Pan
      4.

      Treasurer/Clapper correspondent - Laura Dickerson
      5.

      Steeple keeper - Ricky Morse
      6.

      Handbell keeper - Cally Perry
      4.

   Officer elections.  Ringing master and Secretary have expressed interest
   in stepping down.
   5.

   MIT affiliation.  MIT is cracking down on >50% non-student
organizations.
   6.

   Tune-ringing.  A bunch of people have expressed interest; do we
   have/need to instate a person to be in charge of that?
   7.

   Other business.  Possible topics include
   1.

      Interest in regular handbell QP/peal attempts?
      2.

      Do we have the teaching bandwidth to look into becoming a PE credit?