To the Administrator

[Apologies for addressing this message to the entire list; I don’t have
the Administrator email address at hand.]

I would like to remain on this list if that is not a problem for anyone.
Having been a ringing member of both local guilds from 2001 to 2017, I
retain great interest in ringing in Boston and New England in general
though I no longer ring.  I have not received any posts from the list
since January 4th and I understand that some have been posted since then.
 Because I still intend to join in occasional ringing gatherings and
attend some performances, I would appreciate being kept abreast of what’s
happening.

Please let me know what I need to do to have my address restored to active
status.
Many thanks — Dianne Cermak