ON Practice this Saturday?

       There are currently 3 yeses and two maybes (including me).  We have
another month of having to specially arrange to have the gate and
sanctuary be unlocked and locked.  Is practice happening?  I (or somebody)
will need to coordinate with Brian if so.  He's been helpful about it so
far, including changing an appointment to be there for us, but if four of
us show up and then decide it's too cold after a little while and leave,
it might not have been worthwhile.  If it's the case that lots of people
haven't answered yet, please do so. We had a good practice last week.

Laura Dickerson