Double Beryl Success!

Hi everyone,

Our quarter peal was successful this afternoon! see here:
https://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=1675837

Thanks to everyone who learned the method and helped us practice it and get
to this point. I just searched my email and found I first emailed about
this method on Oct 11 2021 - It's been a long project, but hopefully an
enjoyable one.

Do let me know if you would also like to be associated with the performance
- I'm happy to keep editing the footnote as desired.

Fingers crossed the Methods Committee accepts our name - I suspect they
will based on prior conversations.

Hopefully this won't be the last time we ring it - I'd be happy to conduct
an encore performance any time!

Looking at that email again, time to dust off our plans for Eurydice
Triples
<https://complib.org/method/43038?accessKey=761f73b222ba2f455e4f13bbf936be7112c271fc>?
;-)

Happy ringing,