Beat the Bay State 2023

Hi everyone,

Get ready for another year of Stedman Canters! Austin and I have once again
created a team for the Beat the Bay State Challenge this November. For
those who are unfamiliar, it's a fundraiser for WalkBoston, and the goal
for
a team is to collectively walk/run 900 miles (the length of the perimeter
of MA) over the course of the month.

It doesn't really matter if we make this goal or not (though we did
the past few years!) -- it's more of an excuse to get outside before it
gets way too cold.

We'd love for each of you to join the Stedman Canters team, no matter how
much you plan on walking this November. We're also happy to contribute the
~$20 registration fee for anyone who doesn't wish to pay.

https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/RaceGroup-1407058?raceId=98597
<https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/RaceGroup-1407058?raceId=98597>Let me
know if you have any questions or run into any sign-up issues.

Happy cantering,
Phoebe