Re: Beach Sunday?

So, bad-news/good-news update -

Bad: Revere Beach water quality is...not great, so original plan is right
out.

Good: Spectacle Island's swimming is looking pretty good! Austin and I are
gonna take the 2:30pm ferry there and the 5:30pm ferry back (boats leave by
aquarium T stop and we can got you a ticket). Anyone who wants to is
welcome to join! Text me at (530) 386-5242 if you plan to come so we know
to look out for you.

- Phoebe ⛴️👓🏝️