Maurice Farewell - September 2

Just a reminder that we will be having a farewell to Maurice who is
retiring and moving to Santa Fe, NM. The date is September 2, from 2pm to
5pm at the Advent. There will be some ringing from 2pm - 4pm and drinks
and food in Moseley Hall and the garden from 2pm to 5pm. Everyone is
welcome, even if you do not know Maurice.
I have heard from some people about whether they can make it or not. It
would help with the planning if you could let me know with a yes, no or
maybe.
Thanks
Ed