From: Mary Platt <platt mary gmail com>
Date: May 4, 2023 at 20:49:35 EDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ART Courses Scheduled in July - If They Look Right for YOU,
Register NOW so They Happen!

Dear NAGCR Members,

The REDD (Ringing Education Development Discussion) Team and the
Association of Ringing Teachers (ART) are pleased to offer ART training
modules at four venues in North America in July.

The two courses, each one a very full day long, are:

ART Module 1 - How to Teach Bell Handling
ART Module 2C - How to Teach from Rounds to Methods
This ART webpage gives more information about these courses.

If you currently teach handling or help with novice development (or aspire
to) or if you just want to find out more about basic bell control for your
own benefit (Module 1) or about ways to help early-stage ringers progress
(Module 2C), consider taking one or both courses.

We hope to increase the following among ringing teachers in North America:

quantity and quality
personal connections
a supportive environment for continual improvement
Click here for schedule, locations and cost information. Click here to
register online. The deadline for registration is Monday, May 15.

If you have questions, please email: education nagcr org.

Best,

REDD Team

Allen Nunley, Candace Higginbotham, Eileen Butler, Greg Russell, Quilla
Roth, Sue O’Neill, and Tom Farthing