Advent weekly method of the week

Hi all (and hi Advent practice attendees in particular),

In an effort to get some of those pesky methods that are lingering in the
bottom corner of the chalkboard learned and rung for good (and perhaps a
variety of other methods too), I'm planning on adding a method in the
notes section of the spreadsheet each week (probably on Tuesday when I
know roughly who will be coming) so that people know what to review prior
to practice. I've updated it with this week's weekly method of the week,
which is York Surprise Minor.

Cheers,

Sam