That T

   In addition to the kind of normal weekend stuff (Haymarket station will
be closed), there is now an additional every day ten minute delay
(approximately) on all subway lines because the tracks between Savin Hill
and Ashmont are dangerous:

>>Effective immediately, out of an abundance of caution, the Red, Orange,
>>Blue, & Green Lines will operate at speeds of 10-25mph following
>>findings by the Department of Public Utilities during a recent site
>>visit of the Red Line between Ashmont & Savin Hill.<<

  In unrelated but sweeter news, the Girl Scout troop (some of whom came
to watch us ring pre-Covid) will be selling GS cookies at ON coffee hour.
I presume they were not made by the Boston Bellringer preferred bakery.

Laura Dickerson