Extents of Christ Church Dublin Differential Doubles

Many thanks to our visitor Andrew introducing us to his home tower's
creation, Christ Church Dublin Differential Doubles.

We were wondering how calls work. Here is a possibility. Define a Section
End as the middle two blows of the 5 making long 5ths. In the plain course,
a 345 place is made at that point. If we define a Bob as a 125 place at the
SE, call a Bob at every other SE for an extent:

https://complib.org/composition/106074?accessKey=c6bdc192a32395604006d8211c27b790b2e4d075

Extents can be p-p-p- (p=Plain) or -p-p-p. It seems like they ought to be
just fine calling the 4 behind in a similar way, but I haven't figured out
how to convince Complib to show it yet.

John

ps. There are a variety of ways of looking at the method. I see it on the
page as upside-down Grandsire with the 4 and 5 trading places as the hunt
bells. This view was only a little bit helpful in the ringing, but hey, it
was still true. Here is the right-side-up version of the method that might
make the Grandsire comparison easier to see, 1 and 2 sharing the hunt work,
cheekily named Nilbud:

https://complib.org/method/47276?accessKey=00f73734d24430c1577b6f53b95e59f98633fd4c

Not to be confused with Notlob Little Surprise Major, which is another
thing entirely:

https://complib.org/method/21080

pps. It seems like the logical Triples extension of CCDDD would have the 6
and 7 trading off the long 7ths work, but the extensions found in Related
Methods don't work that way. Here is what I think the extension ought to
be:

https://complib.org/method/47277?accessKey=8543cfca0692294be3506743257e1c943891093b