Too cold to ring on Friday and Saturday?

   Mayor Wu has declared a cold emergency for the city of Boston for this
weekend.  The NWS has issued a wind chill watch from late Thursday night
through Saturday afternoon.  I have layers, but am starting to think that
it might be too cold for practice. Since the wind should have died down by
Sunday, I'm willing to come in for service ringing.

Maybe it would be good to discuss it this evening?

Laura Dickerson